The newest Level I series starts on Wednesday April 4th, at 7pm! Register here!
Val Kutchko and Chris Glasow will guide you through core Lindy Hop technique before introducing ways that you can add variety to your dance. Dancers will leave this series with solid foundations and technique, and a host of new concepts to try out on the dance floor!
In the first class we’ll tighten up fundamentals, then move on to spicing up your basics. Later in the series, students will get the chance to try creating their own variations!
Registration & Payment here: https://goo.gl/forms/RDw0YSBYF85yrk9B3
Our progressive beginner Lindy Hop series covers the basics of 6-count and 8-count Lindy Hop, with insights on technique, shapes, and improvisation. We encourage dancers to take at least a semester’s worth of Level I (about 3-4 series) before moving on to Level II.
- Price (Series = Four 1-hour Lessons):
- Regular: $35 (full series pass)
- Student or Member: $30 (full series pass)
- Student+Member: $25 (full series pass)
- Single class: $10
- Times: April 4, 11, 18, & 25th from 7-8pm
- Location: Varies! See Calendar
- No experience or partner needed!