The newest Level I series starts on Wednesday March 7th, at 7pm! Register here!
This month, Sarah Jones & Brittany Morton build off of material from January and February, but this series is still accessible to new dancers! Just make sure that you attend the first class in order to get caught up. Our progressive beginner Lindy Hop series covers the basics of 6-count and 8-count Lindy Hop, with insights on technique, shapes, and improvisation. We encourage dancers to take at least a semester’s worth of Level I (about 3-4 series) before moving on to Level II.
- Price (Series = Four 1-hour Lessons):
- Regular: $35 (full series pass)
- Student or Member: $30 (full series pass)
- Student+Member: $25 (full series pass)
- Single class: $10
- Times: March 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th, from 7-8pm
- Location: see Calendar
- No experience or partner needed!