Have you taken the beginner series multiple times? Can you do the basic rhythms, tuck-turns, pass-bys, lindy circles, and swing outs in your sleep? Do you want to supercharge your technique and learn cool moves along the way? You might be ready for intermediate classes! This series has a different theme every month to bring your dancing to the next level.
Sep/Oct series begins Sep. 18th!
This month’s series, taught by Sarah Campbell & Connor Cole, is a “boot camp” series that hones in on technique for moves that are the bread & butter of Lindy Hop, and will particularly focus on the partner connection.
Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/MuRhFlMm5KYGxPzJ3
- Regular: $35 (full series pass)
- Student or Member: $30 (full series pass)
- Student+Member: $25 (full series pass)
- Drop-in (one class only): $10
- Times: Mondays 7-8 PM, followed by an open practice from 8-9pm.
- Includes admission to the Wednesday social dance for the entire month!
- Locations: see Calendar