Have you taken the beginner series multiple times? Can you do the basic rhythms, tuck-turns, pass-bys, lindy circles, and swing outs in your sleep? Do you want to supercharge your technique and learn cool moves along the way? You might be ready for intermediate classes! This series has a different theme every month to bring your dancing to the next level.
Oct/Nov series begins Monday, October 23rd!
This month’s series, taught by Britt Morton & Chris Glasow, digs into: making the swing out distinctive using level changes, angles, and variations. Implementing hesitations & rhythm circles. Three wall swing outs. They’ll also be answering the ever-present question: why do pro dancers look so good, even when doing basic moves?
Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/UkmXEO6qKVW21Gaa2
- Prices (Series = Four 1-hour classes:
- Regular: $35 (full series pass)
- Student or Member: $30 (full series pass)
- Student+Member: $25 (full series pass)
- Drop-in (one class only): $10
- Times: Mondays 7-8 PM, followed by an open practice from 8-9pm.
- Includes admission to the Wednesday social dance for the entire month!
- Locations: see Calendar