The newest Level II series starts on March 5th, at 7pm! Register here!
This month, Val Kutchko and Chelsea Oswald are going to say “Forget about the swing out!” and are introducing an abundance fun things to do in closed!
Is this class for you? Well, have you taken the beginner series multiple times? Can you do the basic rhythms, tuck-turns, pass-bys, lindy circles, and swing outs in your sleep? Do you want to supercharge your technique and learn cool moves along the way? You might be ready for intermediate classes! Message us or ask the instructors if you’re unsure 🙂
- Prices (Series = Four 1-hour classes:
- Regular: $35 (full series pass)
- Student or Member: $30 (full series pass)
- Student+Member: $25 (full series pass)
- Drop-in (one class only): $10
- Times: March 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th from 7-8 PM, followed by an hour of open practice.
- Locations: see Calendar