Occasionally we’ll deviate from our formula and offer a Special Topics series! These may cover special topics such as Balboa, St. Louis Shag, Solo Jazz, Blues, Line Dances, and more!
MARCH SERIES (Mar 13, 20, 27): Solo Jazz: The Tranky Doo
The Tranky Doo is one of the original swing era jazz routines – and it’s pretty gosh darn fun. Brittany Morton will teach you the basic solo jazz moves that comprise the routine, and she’ll have you boppin’ to this high-energy, super fun line dance in no time! We’ll be in Weiser Hall, room 268 this month!
- Regular: $35 (full series pass)
- Student or Member: $30 (full series pass)
- Student+Member: $25 (full series pass)
- Individual Class: $12
- Times: Wednesdays, 8-9pm (same time as the Beginner Drop In)
- Locations: TBA, but check the Calendar for updates!